Who does this apply to?
Students in credit programs?and courses, including
- new students
- continuing students
- students in Open Studies
Who doesn’t this apply to?
Students in non-credit programs and courses, as well as?
What is it?
Students in credit programs are required to self-enrol in courses. This allows you to design your own schedule and find your perfect fit.
Is there a deadline?
Yes, there is a deadline to enrol in courses. If you don’t enrol in your classes by the deadline, your admission?will be?cancelled and you will lose your seat in your program. Cancelled admissions will not be reactivated.?New students will need to reapply (including paying the program application fee), and continuing students will need to complete a readmit process.
Some course sections fill up quickly. Therefore, it’s a good idea to enrol in your chosen course sections as soon as possible to improve your chances of getting the course sections that work best for you.
Check your เติมเงินเกมยิงปลาMyNAIT Student Portal? for your Enrolment Appointment e-letter. This e-letter will be issued shortly before enrolment opens for your program, and will include the date and time you will be able to begin enrolling in courses.
How does it work?
- Check your MyNAIT Portal for your offer of admission e-letter.
- Pay your tuition deposit.
- After paying your tuition deposit, you will receive an e-letter to confirm you have accepted NAIT’s offer of admission. This letter will be available on your MyNAIT Portal.
- Enrol in courses as soon as possible. Refer to the Online Enrolment Walkthrough Guide (pdf) or Enrolment Walkthrough videos below.
?Important things to know
- If you accept an offer of admission after enrolment has opened for your program, you will need to pay your tuition deposit as soon as possible. You will be able to enroll in courses the day after your tuition deposit is received.
- ?Enrolment dates for Open Studies students are not the same as for students admitted to a program.
- It's a good idea to enrol in courses for both the Fall and Winter terms at the same time. You’ll be able to make changes to your schedule up until the add/drop deadline.
Enrolment Walkthrough Videos
Enrolment walkthrough videos are available online. These videos will walk you through: