เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด_คาสิโนออนไลน์ _พนันออนไลน์ ฟรี
Here is a step-by-step guide explaining how to apply for a position at NAIT.
- Find a position: Start by looking for positions you're interested in. You can search by category?or go directly to the Career Opportunities page, which will show you all open postings.
- Apply for a position:
- If this is the first time you've applied for a position at NAIT, click the "Apply for this Position" button at the bottom of the posting you're interested in.
- If you have applied for a position at NAIT in the past, go directly to the Previous Applicants section, enter your login?details and click the "Add to My Jobs" button.
- Create an account and/or login: If you've never applied for a position at NAIT, you will need to create an account by providing an email address and password.
- Submit your application: This page asks for your contact information and allows you to upload a resume and cover letter. Once you've completed the application, click the "Submit" button to complete the process.
- Wait for confirmation email: If you have submitted your application successfully, a confirmation email will be sent to the address you provided when you set up your account. If you do not receive confirmation within an hour of submitting your application, please let us know.
If you're selected for an interview, you will be contacted within one (1)?to three (3)?weeks after the posting close date.
Common questions about the application process
What if I want to apply for more than one position?
When you have successfully completed your first application submission, you will automatically be directed to a page that contains a link back to the Career Opportunities page so that you can continue applying for positions. Since you've already created an account and are logged into our system, your personal information will automatically be displayed on the Submit Your Application page when you apply for other positions. All you need to do is update your resume and/or cover letter if needed and click the "Submit" button.
I missed the closing date. Can I still apply?
If the closing date has passed, you can call us at 780.471.7466 to determine if the selection committee is willing to accept late applications. There is no guarantee of this, so make sure you apply before midnight of the closing date.
If you're selected for an interview
Those selected for an interview will be contacted directly with a list of dates, times and the location where our selection panel would like to meet with you. The interview process is typically conducted with a panel consisting of a Human Resource representative and one or more members from?the department that posted?the position. For most positions, NAIT uses behaviour descriptive interviews, whereby candidates are formally interviewed by several people. Some positions may require formal and informal interviews.