ฟรีเครดิตทดลองเล่น สล็อต_ผลบอลเกาหลี เนชั่นแนลลีก_เติมเงินเกมยิงปลา
Applying for Credit Programs & Courses
All students applying for credit programs and courses must complete each step to ensure their application is processed successfully.
Step 1: Find out when to apply
In general, applications are accepted beginning October 1?for credit programs and courses starting in the following Fall, Winter, and Spring terms. Many programs fill up quickly, so early applications are encouraged. Select the program you're interested in?for important dates, deadlines,?and details.
Step 2: Submit your application
You must apply?through?the Alberta Post-secondary Application System?(APAS).
- You must pay?a non-refundable $115 processing fee when you submit your application.
- You can apply for up to?2 programs at the same time with one application fee.
- If you are applying for more than 2 programs or if you choose to add a second program after submitting your application, you will have to complete an additional application and pay the accompanying $115 fee again.
Step 3: Submit your official transcripts
After you have submitted your application, you will be required to submit all official transcripts.
Students who attended high school or post-secondary WITHIN Alberta
If you attended high school or post-secondary in Alberta, APAS will automatically request your official transcripts?– you don't need to submit your transcripts separately to NAIT.
Students?who attended?high-school or post-secondary?OUTSIDE Alberta?
It is your responsibility to arrange for an official transcript to be sent?to the Registrar's Office directly from the institution you attended. Your application cannot be processed without official transcripts.
Applicants submitting Out of Country?transcripts will be charged a $75CAD เติมเงินเกมยิงปลาinternational document?assessment fee.
For more information?on how to submit?your official transcripts, see Submitting Documents.
Step 3: Monitor your application
Once your application has been submitted,?you will receive acknowledgement from NAIT by email. You will be assigned a Student Identification Number and instructions on creating an account for the MyNAIT Student Portal. All further communications from NAIT will be sent through the portal.
It is essential to check the portal on a weekly basis?for ongoing communications?from NAIT. Please note: All further communication from NAIT will be sent through your myNAIT Portal regarding your application status and required documentation. Communications sent via the portal will include:
- Application status updates
- Additional requests that may be required for processing your application, including but not limited to:
- Progress Report?- if you are currently attending any prerequisite courses, a progress report must be submitted indicating a current mark
- Proof of Enrolment - if you are currently attending any prerequisite courses, a proof of enrolment may be required to prove that you will be taking required courses in a future term
- a non-refundable, non-transferable tuition deposit to accept your offer of admission