เกมยิงปลาฟรี_คุณ เล่น การ พนัน ภาษา อังกฤษ_โปร แกม บอล วัน นี้
At NAIT, everyone deserves to feel safe. Safe Spaces is an initiative to mark safe and inclusive spaces for students who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, two-spirited, queer and questioning (LGBTQ).
Pride Week 2018?
Get Primed for Pride!
Tuesday, March?13- Identities: Today we'll be talking about identities. What is sexual orientation? What is gender?? What is the difference between emotional and physical attraction?
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.?| X Wing
Wednesday, March 14?- Histories: Today we'll be talking about histories, personal and big picture. How did raids act as lightning rods for the pride movement? What are personal experiences that impact what kind of people we are today?
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.?| CAT Crossing
Thursday, March 15?- Coming Out: Today we'll be talking about coming out. What does coming out mean? How can someone know when the best time to come out is? How can we support someone who is coming out? What is outing?
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.?| South Lobby (O)
Friday, March, 16 - Allyship: Today we'll be talking about Allyship. Who is an ally? What does it mean to be an ally? Who are some allies in our lives who have supported us? What role can allies play in seeking greater equity?
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.?| 2nd Floor CAT
Monday, March 19
Screening: MTV Docs: Transformation?
12:00 p.m. | Y240 Nexen Theatre
- TRANSFORMATION is a documentary about a group of transgender teens and young adults struggling to find the resources, safety, and confidence to express their gender identity. With 45% of young transgender people having reportedly attempted suicide in the United States alone, non-binary stylist Madin Lopez has made it their business to provide life-altering, gender-affirming makeovers. Afterwards, these individuals are hopefully able to be their true and best selves, looking on the outside how they’ve always felt on the inside.
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.?| CAT 182
- This is an opportunity for bisexual, pansexual, and omnisexual members of the community to come together for a casual meet up!
Tuesday, March 20
11:15 a.m.?| Departs from U Hallway
- This is our chance to make some noise and let campus know how proud we are. Starting from the U Wing (Fresh Express and the Library) at 11:15 and arriving in CAT at 12:00, the Pride walk will be on an accessible route. If you can't join in, make some noise for us as we walk by!
12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.. | CAT Crossing
- When you say something's "gay", do you really know what you say? Stop by to learn about how the intent of what you mean is outweighed by the impact it leaves. Take away some strategies to call out homophobia and some alternatives to calling things "gay." Win some great pride-themed prizes!
Sex Positive Culture Workshop
3:00 p.m. - 5:00p.m. | CAT 182
- The Alberta Sex Positive Centre will be coming to campus to lead a workshop of creating a sex positive culture. All students and staff are welcome to this two hour workshop
Wednesday March 21
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.?| CAT 182
- Come chill out and celebrate Pride at the same time. Colouring pages features works from "Sometimes the Spoon Runs Away With Another Spoon" by Jacinta Bunnell and Nat Kusinitz.
Challenging Homophobia and Transphobia with NAIT's Resolutions Officer
12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.. | CAT 182
- We all like to think that we would help when we see someone in distress, but the reality is that in large groups we can fall victim to the bystander effect, the belief that someone else will do something to help. This module teaches you how to identify the bystander effect and how to safely overcome it.
4:00 p.m. | The Nest
- Come?to the Nest to play some board games with members of the community and allies!
Lunch Special: LGBTQ Sandwich at Common Market. Shrimp Skewer with Rainbow Slaw
Lunch Service?| Corner Store (CAT)
- In celebration of Pride Week, eat at NAIT is plating some delicious dishes. At the Common Market in O Building, they will be serving the LGBTQ Sandwich, which is a BLT plus Guac and with a Quinoa salad. In Corner Store in CAT, they will be serving Shrimp Skewers with Rainbow Slaw as the CRAVE feature.
Thursday March 22
Drag Show Presented by HOMO-cidal
12:00 p.m.?| CAT Crossing
- NAITSA is bringing Edmonton's punk drag family to campus for a drag show you won't soon forget. Come down to the Crossing on Thursday March 22nd to live ?for some of Edmonton's best drag artists. Check out HOMO-cidal on facebook.
Break the Mold: Play Doh!
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.?| CAT 182
- Come hang out in the safe space and play with some Play Doh. We have all the colours!
NAITSA's Next Top Model - Drag Halftime Show
4:30 p.m. | The Nest
Friday March 23
You Spin Me Right Round: Safe Spin Class
11:15 a.m.?and 12:15 p.m.. | Spin Room, S 012 in Fitness and Weight Centre
- In partnership with Campus Recreation Services, we are pleased to offer an opportunity to attend a spin class in a safe environment. Offered twice, the all-body spin class will take place in S012 in the Fitness and Weight Centre.?
Announcement of Office Decorating Contest
2:00 p.m.?| Staff Intranet
Collaging: Quintessentially Queer
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.?| CAT 182
- Collages are a quintessentially queer art form. Come to CAT 182 to get your collaging fix!
Safe Spaces Workshops
Safe Spaces office stickers identify staff members who have attended a workshop to be a resource for sexual and gender minority students.
The workshop includes
- exploring terminology
- understanding the realities of sexual and gender minority students
- identifying strategies for creating safe and inclusive learning and working environments
Though trained staff may not have all the answers, they welcome conversations and questions. Staff are also prepared to help students find resources on campus and in the community. For more information on the Safe Spaces program, please download the Frequently Asked Questions document.
The Safe Spaces coordinator?keeps a list of trained staff. Contact them if you’re looking for someone to talk to.
Staff who are interested in attending a workshop and being part of the Safe Spaces program, please email safespaces@ เติมเงินเกมยิงปลา www.chemcheminc.com.
- Check back for more info!