Fishing Master เกมยิงปลาบนมือถือ_เกมยิงปลาฟรีดาวน์โหลด_เกมส์ยิงปลาออนไลน์
Who We Are
The Centre for Oil Sands Sustainability is a 12,000-square-foot, state-of-the art research lab staffed by an expert team of applied scientists, engineers and technicians.
The centre was founded through a $1.5 million endowment from Ledcor Group, matched by the Alberta government, to lead NAIT’s first applied research initiative and establish the Ledcor Applied Research Chair in Oil Sands Environment Sustainability. With additional funding from key industry partners like Suncor, as well as federal and provincial funding, the centre carries out applied research, pilot testing and technology development designed to meet the needs of Alberta’s oil sands industry.
What We Do
We bridge the gap between existing oil sands environmental research and?relevant solutions, taking innovative ideas from?bench to scale-up. We work with business and industry to develop technologies that improve the economic and environmental performance of the oil sands industry.
- Read about how we are working with industry, government and institutions
Work With Us
To date, we have received more than $6 million in applied research funding and have been instrumental in linking oil sands operators and business innovators in the following areas:
- Tailings management – assist industry in remediating tailings ponds and slowing their growth
- Water technology – reduce industry use of freshwater and improve water treatment, management and disposal
- Measurement and monitoring – innovate and implement improved technologies to reduce the cost and environmental impact of oil sands operations
- Emissions – assist industry in finding solutions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Oil sands extraction – advance new technologies related to extracting oil from the oil sands in a more environmentally conscious way
The Centre for Oil Sands Sustainability Advantage
- Industry-centric, through intellectual property policy and practice
- Efficient and responsive business processes
- Reliable, consistent and highly skilled staff
- Unique infrastructure and skill sets
- Close relationships with industry, research community and business
- Access to additional funding and capabilities
- Access to rare research equipment