ฟุตบอล_บาคาร่า เว็บไหนดี pantip_ยิงปลามหาสนุก
Biking to NAIT is convenient! We provide many services to help cyclists commute to campus and store their bikes safely. Review the information below for your biking needs.
Bikes can be parked at designated racks at all campuses and don’t require permits.
Bikes cannot be stored
- inside NAIT buildings.
- on landscaped areas.
- locked to NAIT buildings or posts.
Tune-up stations, equipped with air pumps and tools for basic repairs, are available at Souch and Main Campuses. One station is located near the main entrance at Souch Campus. At Main Campus, stations are located
- Near the LRT station
- Under the pedway at the Centre for Applied Technology (CAT)
- In the underground level of CAT, where showers and change rooms are also available
- Near E, HP, U, V, T Buildings
Bike lockers (Main Campus)
At Main Campus, students can rent dedicated bike storage lockers for $10 per month plus a $45 refundable key deposit. (The fee guarantees that the locker is always available to the person who requests it.)
Twelve lockers are currently piloted at Main Campus. Each can hold 2 bicycles in separate compartments at once.
- Contact Parking Services by calling 780.378.6989 or by email to reserve your locker.
- See map of bike lockers
Bike compounds (Main Campus)
On Main Campus, NAIT has 2 secure compounds for bike storage. These areas are locked and fenced.
How to access bike compounds
- Complete the Bicycle Compound Application Form (pdf) and submit the form in-person at Parking Services (CAT180N, Main Campus).
- Pay a $21 deposit by cash, credit card or debit.
When using the compound, always
- Lock the gate when leaving the compound.
- Lock your bike to the rack within the compound.
Bike lock program (Main Campus)
Always lock-up your bike using a u-lock. If you are a student, you can sign-out a temporary u-lock from Protective Services in D Building on Main Campus. Bring photo ID and one AT NAIT card to temporarily sign-out a lock.
Motorcycle and scooter parking
Motorcycle and scooter parking is free in designated areas. (Paid parking is available at public lots.)
You must use another area if an area is full.